CycleOps' Trainer Skewer ensures your trainer will hold your rear wheel in place. Made of heavy-duty stainless steel, it will provide years of reliable use and keeps your high-end skewers pristine.
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
The Deadbolt Ultralight Thru-Axles are offered in a 6mm flat button head design, for a flush, clean look. Lightweight, easy to use, and secure. - CNC-machined from 7000 series aluminum - Designed to fit all current Salsa thru-axle frames - For other frames, check with the manufacturer for compatibility and other specifications - 6mm hex wrench required for installation
Wheels Manufacturing cones are precision machined to Shimano Ultegra or higher quality standards. This ensures that our cones fit correctly, run smoothly and have a long service life. - Compatible with Shimano Rear 10mm x 1 axle - Shimano Rear Cone - Cone Wrench Size: 15mm - Threads: 10mm x 1 - Diameter: 16.9mm - Length: 15mm - 1 cone per bag Note: O-ring / seal not included. Check the seal groove closely. This cone has a narrower groove than cone CN-R002. COMPATIBLE HUBS: - 105 FH-5700, 9 speed (right side cone) - 105 SC 1051, 7 Speed Rear - RX100 A551, 8 Speed Rear - RSX 410, 7 Speed Rear - Deore LX M550, 7 Speed Rear - Deore Mtn LX M550, 7 Speed Rear
Wheels Manufacturing cones are precision machined to Shimano Ultegra or higher quality standards. This ensures that our cones fit correctly, run smoothly and have a long service life. - Fits: JoyTech 9mm x 1, front "parallax" style hub - Compatible with 9mm x 1 axle - Cone Wrench Size: 13mm - Threads: 9mm x 1 - Diameter: 15.0mm - Length: 11.0mm - 1 cone per bag COMPATIBLE HUBS: - JoyTech 9mm x 1, front "parallax" style hub - Taiwanese hubs with 9mm x 1 axle
Wheels Manufacturing cones are precision machined to Shimano Ultegra or higher quality standards. This ensures that our cones fit correctly, run smoothly and have a long service life. - Compatible with Shimano Rear 10mm x 1 axle - Shimano Left Rear Cone - Cone Wrench Size: 15mm - Threads: 10mm x 1 - Cone Diameter: 17.0mm - Dust Seal Diameter: 25.5mm - Length: 16.0mm - 1 cone per bag COMPATIBLE HUBS: - XT M750, 9-spd Rear - XT M760, 9-spd Rear - XT M765, 9-spd Rear - Deore LX M570, 9-spd Rear
Wheels Mfg axles are made from aircraft quality 4130 alloy steel, made specifically for Wheels Mfg. It’s heat-treated to increase strength without making the axle brittle. Rolled threads make for easy assembly of cones & locknuts. - Fits Campagnolo / Italian rear hubs - Type: Solid Axle - Threads: 10mm x 26tpi - Diameter: 10mm - Length: 174mm - 1 axle per bag
$50.00 - $91.00
Match your Beyond Black hubs, spokes and decals (each sold separately) with skewers from Zipp. - Sold in pairs - Stainless steel: 85 grams/set - Titanium: 78 grams/set
$1.00 - $4.99
Wheels Manufacturing Outer Axle Nuts are high-grade steel nuts that provide secure wheel fixing for solid-axle wheels. - 14mm x 1mm (1411-AN) sold in pairs - All others sold individually
$4.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
$11.25 - $25.00
Can be used with Stan's ZTR rims to make them airtight or used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. A single 10-yard roll will tape five 26-inch rims or four 29-inch rims or two wide road clincher rims. 21mm width fits: - ZTR Olympic - ZTR Iron Cross - ZTR 355 - ZTR Alpine - ZTR Crest - ZTR Alpha 340 (2 layers) - ZTR Alpha 400 (2 layers) - Most road clincher rims 25mm width fits: - ZTR 355 (26", 650b, 29") - ZTR Crest - Crest MK3 - ZTR Arch EX - ZTR Flow EX - Crest S1 27mm width fits: - ZTR Flow EX - ZTR Bravo - ZTR Hugo 52mm - Arch S1 - ZTR Rapid 28 - ZTR Rapid 30 - Arch MK3 30mm width fits: - ZTR Flow MK3
Wheels Mfg axles are made from aircraft quality 4130 alloy steel, made specifically for Wheels Mfg. It’s heat-treated to increase strength without making the axle brittle. Rolled threads make for easy assembly of cones & locknuts. - Fits many BMX hubs - Type: Solid Axle - Threads: 9.5mm x 24tpi - Diameter: 9.5mm - Length: 180mm - 1 axle per bag
Stan's Threaded Valve Extenders let you convert deep-section rims to tubeless. They're precision-machined from aluminum and are designed to fit deep-dish carbon and aluminum rims. And, they're threaded on the outside so you can install the Presta lock-ring nut for a perfect seal.
$14.95 - $79.95
Make your WTB rims air tight and ready for tubeless use with WTB's TCS Rim Tape. This tape covers the spoke holes and can be used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. Available in 11-meter (covers 5 rims) and 55-meter rolls (covers 27 rims).
Going tubeless allows you to run low tire pressure for better traction while drastically reducing the chances of a flat. Stan's Downhill Tubeless Kit converts standard tubed wheels to tubeless so you can reap the benefits. Everything you need to go tubeless is included. Plus, you won't miss dealing with flat tires and you'll save money on tubes!
$18.00 - $23.00
SRAM's Rise 60 conversion caps are the ticket for converting your Rise 60 wheels to a different axle type.
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Rim Strips are made from a super-durable, environmentally friendly PVC material.
• Replacement aluminum quick release skewers
$5.99 - $6.99
Vision's Presta Valve Extender simply screws onto your tire's built-in valve to make it long enough to protrude through your deep-section aero wheels (choose the right length to fit your rim depth). This ensures that you can keep your tires properly inflated. This lightweight and durable aluminum extender comes with a small tool (not shown) for an air-tight installation.
- Front axle replacement kit, 9mm quick release - Spin Doctor, Spin Doctor Pro and Spin Doctor 6-Drive parts are generally not cross compatible - DJD and DJD-BD parts are generally not cross compatible
$11.99 - $19.95 $19.95 - $29.95 60% Off
- Rear axle conversions for Spin Doctor Pro rear hub - Various replacement axles and conversion kits for Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs - Some conversions utilize pre-existing axle components for retrofit - Conversion kits for original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs are not compatible with Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs
- Replacement driver for Original DJD or DJD-Bush Drive rear hub - Need DJD Original removal tool or DJD Bush Drive removal tool (sold separately)
$11.95 - $27.99 $11.95 - $69.95 Up to 60% Off
- Axle and cone kits for black dog BMX wheels - Cassette wheel axle kit includes driver
$12.50 - $30.00
- Anodized aluminum - 50 nipples per bag - 12mm length
- Cold forged 304 stainless steel with rolled threads - Lightweight 2.0mm/1.7mm/2.0mm double-butted form - Nipples sold separately - 172g (32 spokes @ 262mm) - Bag of 50
$87.90 - $167.93
- USB and Cult ceramic renewing kits can be used to upgrade Campagnolo wheels that come stock with stainless steel bearings - Kit includes (2) each of dust seals, hub cones, hub cups, and ceramic or steel ball bearings
- Longer skewers fit modern frames/forks with thicker dropouts - Aluminum lever/nut, Delrin pivot washer, serrated alloy nut with Nylock - White skewers are powder-coated - Shaft: chromoly - Wheel: front/rear - Spacing (front/rear): 100/135mm - Weight: 112g/set
Help ensure your rotors are not damaged, contaminated in transit, or in storage with this simple solution. This also helps protect anything that may come into contact with the rotor during transport. - Protects rotors during transit - Neoprene cover to protect against water and grease - Reinforced gusset and drawstring to protect the edges of the rotor and to cinch down tightly during transit
- Colored rim decal kits to personalize your ride - Decals to fit 2 100w 26-inch rims
- Colored rim decal kits to personalize your ride - Decals to fit two (2) 50w 27.5+ rims
Page 1 of 13 Next page