SRAM's GXP BlackBox MTB PressFit Bottom Bracket Cups are the premium choice for getting the most out of every pedal stroke. They feature ceramic bearings that drastically reduce drag on the crankset, meaning more of your power goes directly to the trail. Plus, these BB cups press directly into the frame without having to be threaded in for reduced weight and enhanced durability.
$210.00 - $227.00
SRAM's Red GXP BlackBox Bottom Bracket Cups are the premium choice for getting the most out of every pedal stroke. They feature ceramic bearings that drastically reduce drag on the crankset, meaning more of your power goes directly to the road. Plus, the ceramic bearings and stainless-steel races mean these cups are incredibly light and durable, too!
VP's Square-Taper Bottom Bracket is a great cartridge-style sealed-bearing square taper-spindle bottom bracket. It boasts a rugged boron steel spindle, corrosion resistant phosphated cups and an aluminum body for light weight (280 grams). It is English-threaded (1.37 x 24 tpi), comes in all the right sizes and features JIS tapers on the spindle to fit modern square-taper cranksets (not classic European cranksets).
Pedal smoothly and steadily with Origin-8's Torqlite Square-Taper Bottom Bracket. The forged aluminum body and cups are light and tough, the CNC'd hollow-chromoly spindle is stiff and shaves more grams, and the sealed bearings are super smooth and durable.
Maximize your pedaling efficiency with Origin-8's Torq Lite Outboard Ceramic Bottom Bracket. It features CNC'd 6061-aluminum cups with super-smooth and durable double-sealed ceramic bearings and stainless-steel races. It is made for 68mm, 70mm or 73mm bottom brackets and can be used in road or mountain bikes. It comes with spacers and has an anodized and laser-etched finish, too.
- Thread: BC 1.37 x 24T - Caged bearing 1/4" x 9 - Fits most square taper cotterless BB axles - Spindle Type: SQR JIS - Cup Material: Steel
- Steel body - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Repair BB designed to work in frames that have stripped BB threads - Shell: 68mm - Spindle Type: Square Taper JIS - Weight: 360-370 grams
- Forged steel body - Alloy cups - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Interface: English - Spindle Type: Square Taper JIS - Weight: 290-300 grams
- Left and right bottom bracket cups with standard bearings for FSA MegaExo cranks - BB-9050 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm MTB K-Force and Team Issue cranks - BB-8681 for K-Force Light (a non-ceramic option) and SLK Light Road MegaExo cranks (BB-8681 bearing covers have been redesigned so that the spindle now rides directly on the bearing itself) - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm shell MTB Gravity Lite, Moto X and Afterburner cranks - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 83mm shell MTB Gravity Lite cranks - BB-6200 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega No Bolt Design cranks - BB-6000 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega cranks - BB-4000 is for 19mm spindle 69mm shell Omega cranks - BB-1000 is for 19mm spindle 68/73mm MTB Gamma cranks - 1.37" x 24tpi (English threads) or M36 x 24tpi (Italian threads)
- Adapters press directly into specific PF30, BB30, BB86 or BBright frames and allow the use of standard Ultra-Torque (UT) crank sets and EPS components - Updated design increases surface area contact with the frame's bottom bracket, reducing the possibility of noise from frames with slight imperfections - Ultra-Torque OS Fit BB-cup tool is required for adapter installation
Features three sealed cartridge bearings. - Fits Daytona, Racing Triple, Centaur, Veloce and Mirage, 1193 and later Athena and pre-1995 Record and Chorus - 115mm spindle recommended for triple cranks and 32 or 35mm seat tubes - Unique taper is not compatible with Shimano - Weight: 233 grams
Compatible only with Record or Chorus square taper cranks. Features three cartridge bearings and a chromoly steel spindle. - 3 sealed cartridge bearings, 2 on the drive side, 1 on the non-drive side - Removable cups are machined from 7000 series aluminum - Unique taper is not compatible with Shimano - Weight: 220 grams
Campagnolo's Record Bottom Bracket Cups are perfect for your Campy Ultra-Torque crankset (sold separately). They are constructed from anodized aluminum for light weight and excellent durability. They are available in English and Italian thread. • Italian: 70mm • English: 68mm
Campagnolo's Super Record Ultra-Torque Bottom Bracket Cups are perfect for your Campy Ultra-Torque crankset (sold separately). They are constructed from anodized aluminum for light weight and excellent durability. They are available in English and Italian thread. • Italian: 70mm • English: 68mm
Origin-8's ISIS Bottom Bracket is everything you need to get your wheels rolling. It features a steel body and hollow-chromoly spindle that adds stiffness and cuts down on weight. The sealed bearings are super smooth and durable, and this fine BB is available in 3 sizes with a 68mm shell.
Featuring lightweight, low friction ceramic bearings and lightweight alloy cups, the FSA MegaEvo Ceramic Bottom Bracket keeps you spinning smoothly mile-after-mile with weight savings to create a highly efficient drivetrain. - Intended for road use
BB-UN26 cartridge bottom bracket. - Smooth rotation - Square taper spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing assembly
Origin8's Revolvr BB86/92 Press-Fit Bottom Bracket features precision-machined AL6061 cups for a superior fit and noise-free operation. Low-friction dual seals protect the dual-row premium flanged bearings from harmful contaminants. - Designed for installing BB30 Wide, BB386, BB392, and other 30mm spindle cranks into BB86/92 frames - For use with 30mm diameter cranks with a spindle length of at least 104mm - Shell: 86-92mm x 41mm - Interface: BB86/BB92 - Spindle Type: BB30 Wide/BB386 30mm - Cup Material: AL6061 - Weight: 80g
Origin8's Revolvr PF30/BB386 Thread-Together Bottom Bracket provides a secure and stable shell interface for smoother operation and extended bearing life. Hybrid AL6061/Nylon fiber cups for a superior fit and noise-free operation. Low-friction dual seals protect the bearings from harmful contaminants, while sealed premium bearings are both serviceable and replaceable. - Designed for installing BB30 or BB386 30mm spindle cranks into PF30 or BB386 frames without the need for adapters - Shell: 68-86.5mm x 46mm - Interface: PF30/BB386 - Spindle Type: BB30/BB386 30mm - Cup Material: AL6061/Nylon Fiber - Weight: 120g
- Designed for fat tire bikes - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings
This FSA MegaExo bottom bracket is for use MTB MegaExo cranksets with 24mm spindles. - Sealed bearings - Die-cast then CNC machined alloy bearing cups - Composite Di2-compatible adjustable center sleeve
Tech specs: - BSA: 91g - PF30: 117g - BB86: 66g - BB386: 103g
$59.99 - $74.99
- Allow the use of a 24mm spindle with Shimano press fit shells - Bearings races are fully coated for improved corrosion resistance - Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood grease
- Steel body - Steel cups - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Interface: English - Square Taper JIS - Weight: 305-320 grams
$70.00 - $130.00
Surly OD Bottom Brackets - Compatible with 24mm spindles - Moonlander BB fits a 100mm bottom bracket shell, but exterior width conforms to BB121 standard
- High quality sealed cartridge bearings with steel cups - Traditional square JIS 2-degree taper crank-arm interface - 68/73mm English (BC1.37 x 24tpi - RH/LH). Compatible with IRD retrofit cups (sold separately), RD-419
$23.99 - $28.99
Shimano's Ultegra bottom bracket uses Pro Tour-proven technology for lighter weight and super smooth spinning, while still maintaining the same level of durability and stiffness. It's available in English, Italian, or Press Fit models.
• Lightweight seal structure removes grams • Durable anodized finish • Includes left and right hand cups, spacers, inner cover, and inner o-rings • Easy installation with TL-FC25 tool • Compatible with 24mm crank spindles • English, threaded: 68/73mm bottom bracket • Pressfit: BB86/92 bottom brackets
Cartridge-style bottom bracket for use with E-Type front derailleurs. - Smooth rotation - Square taper spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing assembly
Threaded Angular Contact BB for 386EVO frames (86.5mm shell width, 46mm shell ID). Machined cups thread together for stability, increased bearing life, and simple installation and maintenance. No more creaking. Smooth operation. Fast bearing replacement. - Bearings: Enduro Angular Contact - Color: Black - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BB386EVO - Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 86.5mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm - Crank Spindle Type: BB30 - Crank Spindle Diameter: 30mm - Weight: 124g - Packaged for retail display - Will accept 24mm and 24/22mm cranksets using Wheels Mfg. 386EVO BB / Crank Adapters
Page 1 of 6 Next page