The Bontrager Elite Blendr Stem provides easy solutions for accessory integration. This alloy stem is light and strong, and it gives you endless options to integrate lights, a computer, and more with Blendr Elite accessory integration. - Seamless accessory integration with Blendr Elite - 6061-T6, 3D, forged alloy construction - 4-bolt dual band clamp retains stiffness and reduces weight - Opposing 2-bolt steerer tube clamp - Uses M5 countersunk, corrosion-resistant steel bolts with 5.2Nm torque spec - Approved for carbon bars and steerer tubes - Includes one Blendr base to integrate Ion lights and Trip computers
Cannondale's OPI Stem is the ultimate lightweight upgrade for your Lefty Fork. Its 2-piece threaded design is made of durable, lightweight 2024 aluminum. Available in a wide range of lengths and rises, dialing in your perfect fit is a breeze.
Rav X's Tempo Stem is made of lightweight, durable forged aluminum and features a 4-bolt clamping system that holds fast and works great with aluminum and carbon bars.
Eleven81's AHD Stem securely holds your bars with a wide 4-bolt clamp. Stiff forged-aluminum construction means reasonable weight.
A little H2O is a crucial part of every ride! This sweet stem is made of 6061-T6 aluminum for a light, strong ride. Cold 3D forging adds strength and a nice finish.
$29.99 - $32.00
Dimension 26.0 Stems - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steer tubes - Fully forged AL-6061-T6 - 4-bolt handlebar clamp - Weight: 140g-180g
- Full UD OS Carbon design for ultimate rigidity - Special front clamp-design reduces stress on the bolts - Extensions: 105, 120, 135mm - Angle: -10° - Diameter handlebar clamp: 31.8mm - Suitable for 1-1/8-inch forks - Weight: from 195g - Color: UD Carbon
- 3D forged AL-2014 construction - Sizes: 50 - 130mm, 10 deg. angle - Suitable for 1-1/8" forks - Diameter handlebar clamp: 31.8mm - Headlock system for a secure front clamp fixation
- Intended for XC, Trail and All Mountain use - Machined to precision with 7075 aluminum for high strength & fatigue resistance at a very light weight - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts and into the body - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Stem Angle: -84 deg , +96 deg
$29.99 - $32.00
Dimension 25.4 Stem is a fully forged 6061-T6 aluminum stem with 4-bolt handlebar clamp. - 2-D forged AL-6061-T6 - Four-bolt handlebar clamp - 41mm height - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steerer tubes - Weight: 130g-180g
Salsa's Guide Stem is lightweight, durable, and provides excellent steering response on the road or trail. - Bead-blasted, then anodized - 3D-forged for increased strength, then CNC-machined - 4-bolt faceplate design for easy installation - Stack Height: 40
• Aluminum head • Stainless-steel 180mm-tall shaft • 1-inch model has 22.2mm quill, 15/16-inch model has 21.1mm quill • Single-bolt clamp
Chromag's Ranger stem is carved by technical artists using futuristic robot machines for a strong, light, and elegant piece of heavy-duty bike ordnance. Starting at 140g, the Ranger is light yet extremely stiff for positive control at the front end. - CNC machined from premium alloy optimized for strength and fatigue resistance - As light as 140g - 0 degree rise, the way it should be - 31.8 bar clamp
- The first 31.8mm BMX Race stem, for use with Box's Maximus 31.8mm CrMo bars - Extruded, CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum, designed for torsional stiffness
- Fully integrated UD Carbon stem-handlebar combination - Integrated Dual Cable Routing - Sizes: 40, 42 and 44cm (C/C) - Extensions: 90-130mm - Angle: -8 degree - Suitable for 1-1/8" forks - Color: UD Carbon - Weight: from 410g
Sunlite's Adjustable Stem adjusts from 0 to +60 degrees so that you can place your handlebars wherever they are most comfortable. It boasts light and durable aluminum construction with steel bolts. It fits on 1- and 1 1/8-inch forks and accepts 25.4mm- and 31.8mm-diameter handlebars too, with included shims. Plus, its 2-bolt clamp makes changing bars easy and holds fast.
$15.99 - $16.99
• Forged aluminum • Single-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
TruVativ's Stylo T20 stem is 3D forged for that perfect balance of light weight, stiffness and control on the trail. Four bolts securely attach the face plate and make changing out handlebars a breeze.
Parlee’s carbon stem is a masterpiece of strength, beauty and performance. It utilizes a 35mm bar clamp diameter that offers sharp steering precision while the two-part face plate is forged for longevity. Titanium bolts are mated to replaceable aluminum inserts throughout, protecting your investment from cross threading and other mechanical damage. - Weight: 125g
$55.25 - $56.00
Full CNC machined AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4 bolt front loading faceplate design - EN-Mountain safety certification
Mix and Match might work for clothing, but not your mountain bike cockpit. The new Descendant stem is 3D forged from 7075 alloy, then machined for weight reduction, and is the perfect match for your Descendant bars—not that you’re worried about that kind of thing. Built strong, to take on the world’s toughest trails, Descendant stems keep you pointed in the right direction. - Colors: Black - Material: Al-7075 - Lengths: 40mm, 50mm, 60mm - Bolts: Steel - CNC machined for weight reduction - Four bolt handlebar clamp - Two bolt steerer clamp
- Steerer Diameter: 1" or 1-1/8" (includes shim) - Length: 70, 90, 110mm - Bar Clamp: 25.4 or 31.8 (includes shim) - Angle: +/- 35 degrees - Material: 6061 Aluminum - Shot-peen finish
• Forged aluminum • 2-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
• Forged aluminum • 2-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
Specialized's Comp Multi Stem is forged and machined from 6061 aluminum for stiff, responsive handling. The 6-degree rise puts your bars in a position for improved control and the 31.8mm handlebar clamp is compatible with composite and aluminum handlebars.
- Forged and CNC machined aluminum with black on black graphics - KS's tuned flex system offers the perfect balance of comfort and control when used with Ether bar
Proper fit on your bicycle isn't just for the pros. Swap out the old stock stem on whatever bike you ride for the adaptable Bontrager Comp alloy stem. - Construction: 6061-T6 forged and welded body - Removable 2-bolt face plate - Opposing 2-bolt steerer tube clamp - Corrosion-resistant steel bolts - Suitable for road or mountain use - Safe for use on carbon steerer tubes and handlebars - 50mm stack height
$39.92 $49.90 20% Savings
Unique style, modern geometry, and rock solid construction, without the heavy price tag. SPANK's SPOON Stem is 2D Forged and CNC optimized for ultimate strength and reasonably light weight, and is suitable for Freeride, All Mountain, or Enduro applictions. Its hourglass profile gives added torsional stiffness, and wide chamfered bar clamps lend superior support to handlebars. A short 40mm reach makes the SPOON the perfect stem for shorter riders, or those trying to shorten the reach in their cockpits. - Forged/machined 6061 aluminum, FEA optimized for strength - 160g - 40mm length - 1 1/8-inch steerer - 31.8mm clamp - 0 degree rise
OCLV Carbon construction of the XXX Blendr stem combines lightweight strength with a classy aesthetic. Captured titanium hardware ensures you never drop bolts again, and the dual-banded faceplate shaves weight and blends perfectly into mounted accessories with the Blendr integration system. - Ultra-light OCLV Carbon construction - Flush-fit 4-bolt dual band bar clamps offer seamless look - Captured Titanium screws save weight while making installation easy - Integrate accessories with included Blendr Mono Base and Blendr Ion and Garmin mounts - Mounts available for use with Ion and Trip, Garmin, GoPro, and SRM accessories - Approved for carbon bars and steerer tubes
- CNC machined 6061 T6 aluminum. 196g
Page 1 of 7 Next page