Jagwire's Universal Pro End Cap Packs contain a complete selection of aluminum housing ferrules and cable end caps (crimps) so that you can properly setup your cables and housing sections and prevent fraying cables. They come in 6 colors for customizing your ride, too.
Jagwire's Lined End Caps are nice ferrules designed for the ends of brake cable housing sections. They feature a small nylon extension on the end that helps reduce friction and adds protection for coated cables, too. You get a bottle of 50 for all your bicycle setup needs.
Jagwire's Stick-On Cable Guides are made of lightweight aluminum with adhesive on the bottom. The aluminum lets them conform to any shaped frame tube and the adhesive holds fast. They come with Jagwire's C-Clips, nylon cable clips that snap onto the guides to hold the cables neatly in place. You get a pack of 4.
$9.99 - $65.99
Protection where it's needed; Tube Tops can be placed virtually anywhere cable housing comes into contact with a bicycle frame. Designed to protect a frames finish Tube Tops can also be used to quiet cable slap.
Jagwire's 5mm Anchor Bolt fits certain models and types of brakes and is used to secure the cable in place after adjusting it. It is made of plated metal for strength and durability. You get a pack of 25.
$3.99 - $5.49
Jagwire's Shift Inner Wire is a fine shift cable made of galvanized steel for optimum shifting performance and durability.
$5.49 - $13.49
Jagwire's Road Brake Inner Wire is a high-quality brake cable made of stainless steel for excellent braking performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It comes in Campagnolo and SRAM/Shimano models and lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
Jagwire's Universal Sport Brake Cable Kits are the perfect way to enhance your braking performance while adding a little style to your bike, too. Compatible with both mountain and road brakes, the slick stainless cables provide smooth, powerful braking. And with the housing and all the needed parts included, these cable kits are easy to install and ready to deliver years of smooth positive braking.
$44.99 - $47.99
Jagwire Mountain Pro Hydraulic hose is the perfect way to customize your bike while enhancing braking performance and durability. Simply select the Mountain Pro hose color you want and match it with a Quick-Fit kit (sold separately) for your brake system.
Ditch the zip ties and clean up the look of your cables with Origin-8's Clamp-on Cable Stop. Available in a variety of diameters for different sized round frame tubes, the cable stop bolts on and provides a channel to run rear brake or derailleur housing to hold it securely in place. It's made of lightweight CNC'd aluminum.
- Shop dispenser of cable end ferrules - Chrome color - 100 ferrules per bottle
- Sold in pairs. - Allen wrench included.
- Replacement front cable hanger - Steel construction - Includes barrel adjuster
Road Pro Brake kits offer enhanced performance and style. Like Road Pro Brake kits, Mountain Pro Brake kits are sold separately from our Pro Shift kits so you can create the best color combination for your bike. Pro level polished brake cables used with our Slick-Lube liners dramatically reduce friction while Kevlar reinforced, compressionless brake housing delivers smooth, powerful braking performance. And with all needed parts included, Jagwire's Mountain Pro Brake kits are easy to install. - Pro level polished cables combined with Slick-Lube, Kevlar reinforced housing enhance braking performance - All parts needed for a complete brake cable and housing install on road bikes are included - Kits provide longer housing and cables for large frame with full housing or mechanical disc brakes
$11.99 - $15.99
Slick stainless cables undergo a polishing process to further remove imperfections. This creates a smoother surface with lower friction than PTFE-coated cables. With no coating, these are highly durable and compatible with all performance housings and lubricants. Typically used on high-end bikes, by riders wanting improved performance. Pro Polished cables eliminate the need for flaky coatings with an innovative polishing process to reduce friction and improve performance. - Polished stainless steel construction for low friction - Compatible with all performance housing and lubricants - Cables are tinted gold for easy identification
$10.00 - $13.00
- Cables Are Pre-Stretched & Polished Smooth To A 1.1mm Diameter Finish - Available In Both Stainless & Galvanized Steel - Comes With 15000mm & 2100mm Cable Lengths For Both Front & Rear Derailleurs - 2800mm Of Black 4mm Cable Housing - 6 Sets Of Donuts - 9 Black CNC Alloy Ferrules - Cable Hooks - 2 Anodized Silver Alloy End Caps - Rubber Shielding
SRAM's Inline Barrel Adjusters are placed on your brake cables near the handlebars so that you can turn the adjusters to fine-tune your braking. They feature durable and light aluminum/composite construction with rubber covers for easy operation.
- 50 feet (15.2 meters) length - 5mm diameter cable housing - For brake cables
• Stainless steel shifter cable • PTFE-coated for reduced friction • Length: 2000mm
• 50 feet (15.2 meters) length • 5mm diameter brake cable housing
• Multi-strand construction • Length: 25 feet • Size: 4mm
• Multi-strand construction • Length: 25 feet • Size: 5mm
$63.90 - $70.00
EPS cable guide magnets are required for internally routing EPS wires. - Includes: wire, metal cable, and magnet
- Plastic guide with ziptie for securing housing/Tubing nearly anywhere on the bike
$149.90 - $202.93
- All Yokozuna cables have High-grade raw materials, flexibility, strength, tight construction and excellent quality control - Premium Stainless steel for greater durability - Standard cables are High strength die-drawn steel cable with proprietary SN56 plating that exhibits corrosion resistance superior to a zinc galvanized cable - Made in Japan
$69.90 - $79.90
- Housing features the Jet Lube Process, which injects the proper amount of grease from end to end and results in 10 percent less cable drag - Lead and Dioxin free - Made in Japan
- Thermally bonded PTFE coated slick galvanized cable for minimal friction - Premium stainless-slick low-friction, rust-resistant cable - Economy galvanized standard replacement cable
Hooded end caps offer the greatest level of protection against contamination and are ideal for high contamination environments. - Rubber seal for areas that need the most protection - Alloy body
End cap seal kits include everything you need to add a layer of sealed protection to existing housing runs. - Seal liner fits over specially designed housing end caps for continuous coverage Kit includes: - 6 lined end caps - 1 sealed end cap - 2 open end caps - 1 hooded end cap - 2 cable tips - 2100mm seal liner
Jagwire Disc Brake Hose Parts Protectors
Page 1 of 8 Next page