Tubes: All Sizes/Types
- ISO Diameter: 406 / 20" BMX - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Shaft Type: Smooth - Valve Core: Removable
$6.95 - $16.95 $6.95 - $17.95 Up to 6% Off
- Standard 1mm tube thickness - Schrader valve
$10.99 - $20.99 $12.99 - $20.99 Up to 15% Off
Lighter tubes for faster wheels Improve the performance of your bike by reducing rotational weight with Bontrager Lightweight tubes. They feature a slimmer butyl wall to improve ride feel and reduce weight. - Product details - 0.6mm wall thickness - Equipped with removable valve cores - 100% inspected for guaranteed quality
$9.99 - $14.99
Protect yourself from flats with Bontrager Thorn-Resistant tubes. Asymmetric design uses thicker rubber on the tread side and thinner rubber elsewhere, which saves weight while maximizing puncture protection. Product details - 4.1mm thickness (tread side) - Asymmetric extrusion puts extra rubber along tire sidewall and tread zones - 100% inspected for guaranteed quality 27-inch tire size equivalents - 700c x 28 – 32 also fits 27 x 1-1/8 – 1-1/4 - 700c x 35 – 44 also fits 27 x 1-3/8 – 1-3/4
$4.79 - $4.99
- Butyl rubber - Removable valve core - Schrader valve - Wall thickness: 0.9mm
- Valve type: Schrader - Valve core: Removable - Butyl rubber - Wall thickness: 0.9mm
The Kenda 35mm (Schrader valve) is made from butyl rubber. Kenda bicycle tubes are engineered to keep you on the right path.
- Labeled Size: 26 x 4.0 – 4.8 - ISO Width: 100mm – 120mm - ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" MTN - Valve: Standard Schrader - Wall Thickness: 1mm - Valve length: 32mm - Weight: 580g
Odyssey's Air Supply tubes are specifically sized to fit modern BMX tires, and they are manufactured with a stronger emphasis on quality versus simply chasing the lowest possible price. On average, the Air Supply BMX tube retains air significantly longer than others currently available on the market. This is down to both the rubber that is used, and because of strict quality control during manufacturing. It is normal to assume that a “tube is a tube,” but a higher-quality tube will always last longer than a cheap tube during comparable everyday use.
- 4mm wall thickness in the tread area and 2mm in the rim area - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Short 32-40mm - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 368g (28-32), 438g (35-43)
Bontrager's Race XXX Tubes are perfect for race day and fast training. They reduce rolling resistance and rotational weight for quicker acceleration and more speed. You want a pro trick? Add a touch of corn starch or talc to the tire for an even better ride.
Page 1 of 1