Whisky poured over every detail, pushed the limits and broke new ground during the creation of the No.9 Rigid Carbon Mountain Bike Fork. It eliminates uncomfortable chatter and vibration over rough sections for an astoundingly plush ride. The delightfully stiff and compliant UD carbon fiber construction, tapered steerer, and 15mm thru-axle ensure minimal weight and precise handling. It all results in an enhanced riding experience and adds up to performance that you can count on. - Custom DT RWS Skewer included - 3.0" max recommended tire size - Axle to Crown Length: 480mm - Brake Mount: IS Disc Brake 160mm - Crown Race: 40 - Defined Color: Black - Front Axle: 15 x 100mm - Offset: 51mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Steerer Type: Tapered - Weight: 750 grams - Wheel Size: 29-inch
The Long Haul Trucker fork is designed to mount racks and fenders and to haul stuff. The fork’s new crown provides ample clearance for 26 x 2.1 tires and sports threaded eyelets in four locations (dual dropout, midblade and fork crown) to provide more options for mounting stuff, from racks to whatever. Options galore. Curved blades, CroMoly steel. 1-1/8-inch threadless steer tube. - Axle-to-crown: 26" = 376mm - Offset: 45mm - Steerer: 26" (42–54cm frames) = 300mm; 26" (56–62cm frames) = 400mm - Tire Clearance: 26 x 2.1" - Weight: 26" = 2.1 lb (0.97kg) uncut
When a fork isn’t designed well, you feel it from the minute you start your ride. That is why Whisky poured over every detail, pushed the limits, and broke new ground during the creation of the No.9 Carbon Disc Cyclocross Fork. It eliminates uncomfortable chatter and vibration for an astoundingly plush ride. The delightfully stiff and compliant UD carbon fiber construction, disc brake mounts, and a stiff, secure thru-axle ensure low weight and precise braking and handling. Plus, fender mount means you'll be bounding out the door on even the rainiest days. It all results in an enhanced riding experience and adds up to performance that you can count on. - Axle to Crown Length: 395mm - Brake Mount: Post Mount 140mm - Crown Race: 40 - Front Axle: 15 x 100mm - Material: Carbon - Maximum Tire Clearance: 45mm - Offset: 45mm - Rotor Size: 185mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Steerer Tube Length: 300mm - Steerer Type: Tapered - Wheel Size: 700c
You’ve probably observed more and more riders are on bikes that look "different" on your trails. Bikes that have wheels and tires of gigantic proportion – and we’re not talking about 29ers here. The thing is, even though fat bikes were created to float on top of snow, they’re just too damn fun not to ride on dirt. So how do amplify your fat bike adventures even further? With a supercharged, ultra efficient, first of its kind fat suspension fork called Bluto. We started with the features you’ve come to love from RockShox: Fast Black aluminum upper tubes, stout 15mm Maxle, remote or crown adjustable damping, tapered steer tube, and the infinitely tunable Solo Air spring. Then, the chassis got the fat treatment by re-engineering it to meet the unique needs of fat tires and wheels. Everything from crown, to arch, to axle has been optimized to tackle the increased torsional loads of its wide stance. With more traction and control than ever before, you’ll never be happier you went fat. - Updated air pressure guides maximize performance for E-MTB applications - Motion Control damping featuring 3-position compression adjustment (open/pedal/lock) - Updated graphic package to complement the RockShox lineup - Includes star nut, Maxle Lite, & Right OneLoc Remote
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Caliper brake mount - 35mm rake - Axle-to-Crown: 365mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8-inch - Thread Length: 120mm - Steerer Length: 200mm - Steerer Size: 1-inch
$69.99 - $91.99
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • I.S. disc mount • Fits bikes with 20-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
$51.99 - $59.99
• Caliper brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • 300mm steerer length
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • Fits bikes with 16-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Synergy Fork. It features an aluminum steerer with oversize, carbon fiber legs to soak up road chatter. With a striking 3K weave finish, the Synergy fork looks as nice as it rides.
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threaded fork • For 26-inch wheels • 200mm steerer length
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm • For bikes with 26-inch wheels
$202.99 - $255.00 $255.00 - $292.00 Up to 30% Off
Ever wished you could lock out your front and rear RockShox suspension instantly and simultaneously, to get the extra edge for that final sprint to the finish or the grueling tarmac climb to the top of your favorite trail? Here comes RockShox's XLoc Full Sprint, which allows you to lock your SID or Revelation XX fork and your Monarch XX rear shock (all sold separately) with the simple push of your thumb. XLoc is a completely sealed, dependable lockout control, which works with a single thumb press: push to unlock, push again to lock. It’s that easy. Elite XC racers use their XLoc as often as their shifter, to gain that extra edge when sprinting out of corners or on smooth bits of the course. Now imagine being able to do the same with your fork and shock: that’s XLoc Full Sprint. Includes Motion Control X DNA comp damper, rear shock hydraulic hose, and bleed syringes.
$33.99 - $37.99
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Available with brake studs or without - 60mm rake - Type: Cruiser Size: 26" - Steerer Type: Threaded Steerer - Steerer Length: 250mm - Axle-to-Crown: 400mm - Axle: 3/8" - Thread Length: 125mm - O.L.D.: 100mm
$199.99 - $209.99
- Monark style linkage fork for vintage cruisers - Full chromoly construction - Disc or Drum brake mounts (160mm Max rotor) - Size: 26" - Rake: 57mm - Axle-to-Crown: 417mm - Axle: 3/8" - O.L.D.: 100mm
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Synergy Fork. It features an 4130 chromoly-steel steerer with oversize, carbon fiber legs to soak up road chatter. With a striking 3K weave finish, the Synergy fork looks as nice as it rides.
• High-tensile steel construction • Springer suspension • Threaded • 1-inch diameter (7/8-inch inner diameter) • 20-inch version steerer length: 148mm • 26-inch version steerer length: 180mm
Lighten the mood with Specialized's Chisel Carbon Fatboy Rigid Fork. The uni-directional full carbon monocoque structure with carbon legs, crown, and steerer is featherweight. It's got a 160mm post mount for brakes, an integrated aluminum crown race, and aluminum dropouts that are compatible with 135mm hub and SBC OS28 end-caps for increased stiffness.
Now you can update your 2010+ BoXXer Race, Team, RC, R2C2 and World Cup with the Charger Damper Upgrade Kit. The Charger is RockShox’s insanely refined damper, and its sealed construction with an expandable rubber bladder ensures damping consistency, reduces vibration, and is almost 100 grams lighter than the previous BoXXer damper. Adjustment is easy and intuitive, with a single compression adjuster and a beginning stroke rebound adjuster with a factory set Rapid Recovery tune. The internal shim stacks can be re-tuned for light or firm compression and rebound settings. Includes damper, syringe, and suspension fluid.
The Firestarter Carbon Fork is Salsa's high-end, rigid bikepacking fork. This sure-tracking platform features a carbon structure and 15mm thru-axle design, and the Three-Pack mounts on the forward portion of each leg allow use of Salsa Anything Cages or extra water bottle cages. - Axle to Crown Length: 483 mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Post Mount 160 - Crown Race: 40 - Front Axle: 15mm Thru x 100mm - Wheel Mount Center Offset (mm): 0 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Steerer Type: Tapered - Steerer Tube Length (mm): 260 mm - Weight: 620 g - Wheel Size: 29er, 29+, 700c - Rotor Size (Fork): 200 - Maximum Tire Clearance (Fork): 3
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter • Threadless fork
$27.99 - $31.99
- Brake mounts: Caliper - Construction: Hi-tensile steel - Rake: 50mm - Type: LW - Steerer type: Threaded - Race diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8'inch
$65.99 - $91.99
- Replacement urban threadless forks - Accepts up to 40mm tire width - Chromoly construction - 1-1/8" steer tube - Size: 700C - Steerer Type: Threadless - Steerer Length: 300mm - Material: Chromoly - Offset: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 405mm - Race Diameter: 30mm - Axle: QR
Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Combo Mountain Fork is a versatile fork for your 26-inch wheeled bike. Crafted from 4130 chromoly steel, it provides a compliant ride that's suspension corrected for excellent handling. With disc mounts and linear-pull brake bosses, you're set to mount the brakes you want.
$23.00 - $29.00
- Blue polyurethane upgrade dust wipers and oil seals - Dual lip offers improved seal with lower stiction - Fox 32mm and 36mm kits include wipers, oil seals, crush washers, and foam rings - Fox 40mm kits include wipers and seals
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • For 26-inch wheels • 250mm steerer length • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter
$170.09 - $183.39 $223.00 Up to 24% Off
• Upgrade from crown adjust to remote adjust • Includes two bleed syringes, torx wrench, Motion Control XDNA compression damper, XLoc remote lever and hose • Available for Revelation and SID
$11.89 - $39.00 $17.00 - $39.00 Up to 30% Off
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
Dimension Road Forks are not intended for aggressive riding, stunt riding or road racing. - Forged dropouts with eyelets, welded unicrown construction - Designed for short-reach caliper brakes - 25 x 14mm tapered oval blades - Axle to Crown Length: 374mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Short Reach Caliper (39mm-49mm) - Crown Race: 26 - Front Axle: 10mm x 100mm - Material: Steel - Offset: 50mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4-24 tpi Quill - Steerer Tube Length (mm): 170 - Steerer Type: Straight - Weight: 692g - Wheel Size: 700c
700c Hybrid fork with Cantilever Mounts - Forged dropouts with eyelets, straight-gauge oval-tapered blades - Dimension Forks are intended for general recreational riding only; they are not intended for aggressive riding, stunt riding or road racing - Welded unicrown construction - Axle to Crown Length: 403mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Canti Studs - Color: Black - Crown Race: 26 - Front Axle: 10mm x 100mm - Material: Steel - Offset: 50mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4-24 tpi Quill - Steerer Tube Length (mm): 170 - Steerer Type: Straight - Wheel Size: 700c
The Ice Cream Truck fork is made from 4130 CroMoly steel and is designed for Surly's Ice Cream Truck frame. It's ready for trail use and features butted and tapered blades with thru-axle dropouts spaced at 150mm. It has barrel bosses at the dropouts and crown, mid-blade thru-blade eyelets and triple bottle bosses on both fork legs. That's a lot of bosses. 51mm I.S. mounts use front disc spacing. - Axle-to-crown: 483mm - Offset: 47mm - Steerer: 260mm, 1-1/8-inch straight - Tire Clearance: 26 x 5.25-inch
Page 1 of 4 Next page